Thursday, May 14, 2009

i dont know Kongsi Gelap

Do you guy understand the meaning of Kongsi Gelap? My 2nd sis told me that my younger sis had join kongsi gelap(*she told me this when she was crying). Omg,suddenly my 2nd sis so take care my younger sis?! I also get a shock from her. After she told me,i just felt it not truth and i keep dont belief the truth. I keep discuss with my aunt,she also dont belief my sis is that kind of person then we asked her after she back home. Finally,we get the answer and dont need to guess anythings. She was admit everythings. haiz,suddenly very despair to her. We really cant belief that she wil joined what kongsi gelap. How cruel she is,just only made us headache and heartache to her. Got one moment i really want to cry out,but at last i din cause Im not that weak. She is my sis i should take care of her and not show the weak part to her. By the way,i wil try my best of the best to take care my lovely family. Never ever want them hurt.

p/s:Im tired enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment