Sunday, May 17, 2009

i love Dancing weee xD

Everyday sunday i was following pohyi to true fitness. Everyday was doing the same machine. today was a big different. She bring me go dancing class haha. first got abit cant follow,but the teacher very nice she taught slowly. I felt abit better than gym since dance can exercise whole body. I miss the dance room'mirror alot since long time din dance. I miss the all day when im being at 筷子学堂. I learned dancing and singing at there about 7years ago. Alot happy memories at there xP. stop stop stop. talk back the dancing class. After finished the class,pohyi told me that she like din dance well. She said she 手脚不协调 then i told crab is her master haha. Next sunday we go dancing class again. yeah,hou yeh. i love dancing. Is True.

p/s:Thanks PohYi. You gave me fun

I MUST ON DIET SUCCESSFULLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment