Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bury the Past

Currently I heard my sis said that she met him at somewhere outside,lol i thought he was dissappear or shift to other country. Although got some bad memories but everytime as long as got people talk bout him i also wish to know how have he been recently. i guess he is happy with his life and someone loved by him. Although im not the one but i also wish him happy . I din fake,is true la. I think he is almost forget who I am,but its okay i dont mind. By the way,you're the part of my memories,you wil never ever get out of my mind i think xD. Sometime got people asked me 'Had you let him go?' 'Yes,I do!' i answer immediately. Just sometime i really think bout him and i keep ask myself 'why our relationship gone so easy? He is so cruel to make me upset.' i not really dare to find out the answer. I scare the answer wil make me sad. Finally, i know how was he been and he is super fine right now. I think im the most worst ex-*f he ever had,since I gave him too many bad memories and troublesome. And i know we're not match even from ago until now. I never think to blame him,anythings was all my fault. I think now shall got many girl fall in love with him haha wish him have a sweet sweet love or i think he dont want my wish?

p/s:Dude,Dont worry,im not here to request anythings from you and I knew Im unqualified. This is just my confession to you. At least i din cheat you and myself. Although was broken but we should honest to each other. I duno how the feeling after you read this or you wil never saw this blogger,just hope you dont mind what i said. Thanks ever gave me short happiness and you dint owe me anythings.

No comments:

Post a Comment