Friday, January 2, 2009

Mon's 2009

2009 was just reach! im not a student of SMK Sri Sentosa anymore.I gonna start my whole new life since im waiting the SPM result so i decided to find a job and earn some pocket money to myself.At first im looking some job like general clerk but my aunt said they want the best of the best so i had no choice. i should find a part-time job at shopping mall.NOW finally i get a part time job at The garden's Levis kid@ MidValley. if you guy are interest you may go mid's 3point6 or Adidas interview cause my shop under them. how come they got related with Levis?? Swt My first day work is on 2/1/09.Now im just busy bout working working,feel tired and tired only, tired cause cant sit,tired cause boring,tired cause no enough time to slep better! BORING @@

No comments:

Post a Comment