Sunday, January 25, 2009

Levi's @ The Curve one day work

Mid to TheCurve need 20min++ i think, but my friend was drive like flying. He almost get an accident! OMG..i just get a shock from him. Second time i went there but also my first time enter Levi's shop since i so poor. xD LOL there was alof of jeans and many types. Got what regular straight,slim straight,tight straight,relax straight etc etc,make me felt dizzy. @@ there only got 1 staff thats why i gonna went to there and give some help. My post at there was as a cashier and sales,want serve customer and collect $$$ss! i busy til din have any chance to eat a bread! i was very hungry but i had no choice cause there was too many customerss! but my friend more pity,she gonna put back those jeanss like hill. When i back that time the jeans stil high like hill,pity to my friend! hope stil got chance go there since alof challenge at there and the staff also very nice.In the end more cool,my manager fetch me back haha and Good luck to you Aaron,wish you can handle those jeans haha

No comments:

Post a Comment