Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My first blog @ Afterglow

today went out with a guy that from my own school but i only sms with him few time,although always saw him in school but only passed by his side. haha funny! finally today i hang out with him. His name is Lee Chee Kooi,you guy know him huh? if duno its okay. wau,today i woke up at 1pm something,Cool! suddenly received lu bee's msg,there wrote 'Mon,five clock reach mid...' so today gonna go out with her. about 2something,OMG,he was calling to my phone @@ this the first time i talk to him. Well,talk to a genius is so hard for me sorry that i keep make you HELLO @@ finish prepared everything then go KTM with lu bee. Opps,we're late and we try to run to the cinema's floor. I was tension all the time since first time went out with him. When reach there i saw my ex-Ketua *Yan Wai. Lol,ucky i know him if not the scene sure very silent and embarrassed but lucky got me too^^ if not i think he was just talking with himself.after foundde seat i only knew that im watching 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua' what a funny movie *If you guy free go have a watch ba! 100% wont waste your $$.afterward we go walk around! if not duno what to do le since we stil got abit like stanger hang out with stranger! Speechless@@ walk walk walk.. bee fong said wanna treat chee kooi ate ice-cream cause he treat us watch movie! wau,baskin robbins ice-cream werr! cheh,lucky i dont like to eat ice-cream! Tak ada Rugi^^hoho while me and lu bee are buying ice-cream! Chee kooi and yan wai were sitting in the baskin robbins's stall! OMG..this time really gonna face to face le. we're trying to find some topic to chat but stil cant cover the embarrassed feeling! his expression was quite smart,not really dare to see his eye! around 8something he said he stil got another gathering lol @@ then we only can said 'then go back lo' haha! he fetch us back leh cool^^ Time past fast~~ my house was reached,gonna say goodbye to you my trusted friend haha! Im really thank you to fetch me back and treat me movie if got chance i'll treat you back okay?After back home,me and lu bee also have next round haha! we hungry til...LoL so we decide to go cui cui sui @ Kuchai Lama have our dinner! my princess friend--Bee fong she must reach home by 10pm sharp so we only chat awhile then must back home LOL now stil got this kind of poeple @@

p/s:
**Jee Yoon,i hope you can success go after Jhun yee (Good luck,God bless you)
**I saw many Stitch in puzzle shop (i think the shopkeeper like Stitch..oh yea,me too^^)
**Bee Fong
,you're welcome!
**Chee Kooi,thanks alot and im glad to know you (He look handsome)
**Yan wai,thx accompany us
**Y Jiun,you dont misunderstand oh after you read this hoho
**tomorrow go jingguo house BBQ for celebrate christmas or christmas eve?
**Im enjoyed the moment who fetch me back home
**Babyzhi yu,I'll be miss you everysecond! muackss
**I had watched a funny movie..thanks! (Im enjoyed when be with ya)
**Junsu,I love you more than the air i breathe (DBSK)

4 comments:

  1. i was lost control to misunderstand de borr.. hahaha.. ahem ahem.. money hoy ah.. wakaka.. admire people wor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..admire doesn't same meaning with like de please
    but i never say i admire him also
    cheh cheh cheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. alalala.. got or don't have only ur heart know.. ahaha.. don't need to tell me la.. XD sam zhi tou ming la.. wakaka.. XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..what sam zhi tou ming la..if got i sure tel you de lo since we're so close and you also tel me your secret what..right? haha
    blek XD

    ReplyDelete