Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

today went to jingguo's house BBQ for celebrate Christmas Eve^^ we meet jingguo at South City since i duno where her house (She live at serdang somewhere inside) LoL so she ask her brother bring us went to her house. wau,the road was really 九曲十四弯 @@ haha After I reached her house I need find a parking and very easily i get a parking place. After i came down from my car i saw some dog's shit was near by my car's tyre and almost 1-2cm my tyre was gonna touch it. since my driving's skill is very good so my tyre was clean^^ huhu after enter jingguo's house we started to play Wii (*LoL,the controller is quite expensive. almost RM200++ each) jingguo told me one la. Wii can help people practise hand muscle,sometime it wil make your hand quite tired! almost 7pm something we started BBQ! wau,there are alot of foodsssssssssssssss!!! OMG aunti,Do you know im on diet? haiz,it too delicious so i must eat lot^^ there have chickenwing,fish,sausage,stick,otak-otak,salad and moresssss! auntie,Wo ai Ni xp. time really past fast while you're in happy mood 所谓 '快乐不知时日过' 哈 my friend little princess Bee fong (*yes,is her is her,everytime also her and nobody else) she wanna reach home at sharp 10:45pm (at first is sharp 10pm one ar we ask her to cal her mum and extend the time) this day she're so lucky cause she passed the permission haha we reached bee fong house almost 10:55pm! Bee fong and her younger sis just run very fast after they down the car cause she scare her mum wil scold (*sorry ah bee fong i make you late) while i reached my house i received beefong sms said her mum din scold her! wow,lucky to her and god bless her 哈 what a happy day^^

chicken wingsss~~

otak-otakss~~ate finished by Vern

Jingguo's room


now is almost midnigh 3++am *25/12/2008
merry christmas to everyone^^
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment